Friday, October 17, 2008

Fit and trim after just two days of exercise

Break out the celebratory Ding Dongs! Two mornings of dedicated exercise before work. I know, I know, I can't believe it, either. Yesterday I did a belly dancing video and could hear my atrophied muscles' frantic cries, "No! Don't make us do that! We can't. Stop! Don't make us!" Still, I persevered and soon the cries for help were replaced with,"Ooo, now, that feels good, baby. Don't stop! Ahhh!"

And when I turned off the video, I heard a sexy, satisfied whisper, "Let's do that again soon."

This morning I did my walk video. (Who'd have thought a gal with a library of exercise videos could be so fat?) My glasses were slipping down on my nose way before the leader commented, "We're starting to sweat! I love it to feel that sweat!" Oh, brother. My life is mostly about avoiding sweating opportunities. I even vacuum my little house in shifts so I don't get moist.

Because I felt so athletic and fit after two days of exercise, I tried on the jeans I haven't been able to get into all summer. They are digging into my waist and most of my excess 60 pounds are bubbling over the top, but the things are zipped. I can't breathe, but the things are zipped.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Do I give myself an exercise break, or do I go ahead and pull out another video so as not to break my stride?

No comments: