Friday, January 22, 2010

The Gurgle Pot


When my best friend came for her first visit to my new home in Kennewick, she brought a wonderful housewarming gift. The Gurgle Pot is shaped like a fish - a whimsical, yet classic design. But wait; there’s more. A distinct, giggle-inducing gurgle rises from deep within the pitcher as you pour. How neat is that?

Glug, glug, glug!

Developed by a man here in the state of Washington, the Gurgle Pot comes in many colors, from brights to pastels. Mine is soft mustard yellow, which is lovely in my kitchen.

Each morning, I fill my funny fish with water and leave it on the counter to remind myself to drink the recommend 48 ounces. I smile every time I pour a glassful.

Glug, glug, glug!

Read about the Gurgle Pot at http://www.gurglepot.com/ and listen to the bubbly gurgle yourself!

Glug, glug, glug!

1 comment:

Sue T said...

LOL! Glad you like the GurglePot! I think they are about the coolest thing ever!

Just so you know, the Wild Ivy in Pullman and the flower shop in Colfax (same owners) are the only place you can purchased a SIGNED GurglePot. Did you notice the autograph on the bottom?