Friday, December 12, 2008

There's nothing you can't handle with the Chocolate IV

My daughter was getting ready to leave for work and was licking something from a spoon. She explained, “It’s chocolate frosting. Dealing with all the cranky people I have to deal with right now, I need all the chocolate I can get.”
Molly’s office isn’t the only place where people could use a lot more chocolate. The holidays can be so stressful for everyone. Think of last-minute Christmas shopping, insanely long school programs and recitals, dinners with relatives and grumpy customers. That’s why I’ve invented yet another a little lifesaver. I’m calling it the Chocolate IV.
Chocolate IV users will enjoy the benefits of a continual drip of rich brown goodness right into their bloodstream, improving their tolerance levels and general outlook. The neck will prove the ideal place for the unobtrusive port, as it offers a straight shot to the brain, which is the organ most pleasantly affected by the consumption of the caffeine-fat-sugar combo.
No more frosting on spoons. No more telltale candy bar wrappers on your desk. No more sticky hands, or chocolate stains on your favorite blouse. Think of the ease! After simply plugging in the IV, an instant and satisfying buzz will light up the brain without all that annoying and time consuming unwrapping.
I envision the basic Chocolate IV set-up including an unobtrusive IV stand easily rolled along beside oneself or positioned discretely beside one’s desk chair. For those who move around a great deal or frequently contend with stairs, an upgrade to a canister backpack may be in order. Perfect with every outfit, the Chocolate IV Canister Backpack will allow unlimited mobility without sacrificing the mood-enhancing benefits.
For those occasions when you don’t want anyone to know your personality is dependent upon the Chocolate IV, a soft body bag could be strapped under your clothes and an IV tube snaked up through your clothes to the port.
After a blind date, a guy might tell his friend, “I really liked her. I could tell she was wearing a chocolate bag, but she never plugged it in. I watched her port and it was open all evening.”
Let us embrace the Chocolate IV this holiday season and make the world a kinder, sweeter place.
Every day is a Chocolate Day with Chocolate IV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I order one of these? Oh and since it was my idea are you going to let me in on this?

Krista said...

Excuse me? Are you claiming copyright? Shall we play the tape back to prove whose idea it was?

Ha! If you'll agree to "test drip" the prototype, I'll give you the first one off the assembly line.

Anonymous said...

I want mine to be dark chocolate!!