Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who needs surgery if you have crayons?

I realized this morning that, unlike many women my age, I really do not suffer from sagging boobs. At least not all the time. Don’t get me wrong, they’re like long water balloons, alright, but when I’m sitting, they rest nicely on the fat roll above my waistband, causing them to look quite large and perky.
Remember in the early ‘70’s when the rule of thumb was, if you can hold a pencil under your breast, you shouldn’t go braless? For those of us in our early teens at that time, we were looking forward to the day we had something that could trap a pencil.
Today, how many of us could hold a 64-pack of Crayola crayons with ease? Heck, I think I could probably manage a first grade school supply list.
In fact, a box of crayons could solve that whole sagging problem when I’m walking around. Crayons for when I’m standing, fat roll for when I’m sitting. Who needs surgery?

No comments: